Cheese Fondue Wi Th Dippers
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Shredded edam cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, combine wine, lemon juice and garlic and allow the mixture to almost boil over medium heat.
2) Reduce heat to moderate-low and remove garlic cloves.
3) In bowl, toss together Swiss and Edam cheeses and cornstarch to lightly mix.
4) Now slowly add the mixture into the saucepan, a handful at a time, whisking constantly making sure the added cheese melts before adding more of it.
5) Cook till the mixture slightly thickens and starts to boil.
6) Remove and transfer the mixture to fondue pot set over heat.
7) Serve hot.