Pecan Cheese Log
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Swiss cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
|Blue cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), crumbled|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Pecans||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) In a medium-size bowl mix cream cheese, Swiss cheese, blue cheese, and liquid red pepper seasoning.
2) Chill the mixture until firm.
3) Shape into an 8-inch-long log. Cover with waxed paper, foil, or transparent wrap.
4) Chill the logs to set.
5) To make spiral trim, unwrap the log.
6) Press 1/2-inch-wide strips of foil or wax paper crosswise, at 1 inch distance, on the top and side.
7) Roll log in chopped pecans. Chill again.
8) Before serving, gently peel off paper.
9) Arrange log on a serving plate.
10) Pass with assorted crisp crackers.