|Mushrooms||2 Ounce, roughly chopped|
|Lobster meat||1 Pound, cubed|
|Cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|French bread||6 (For Serving)|
|Cayenne pepper||To Taste|
|Paprika pepper||To Taste|
1. In a fondue pot, melt butter and fry mushrooms gently such that cooked.
2. Add the cubed lobster, sherry and seasoning.
3. Beat in egg yolks and stir in cream.
4. Add the other ingredients and stir with the mixture such that smooth.
5. Cut French bread into 1 -inch cubes and serve with the fondue.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2372 Calories from Fat 480
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.2%
Saturated Fat 29.1 g145.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1063.5 mg354.5%
Sodium 4142.9 mg172.6%
Total Carbohydrates 331 g110.4%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28%
Sugars 89.4 g
Protein 131 g262.2%
Vitamin A 60.6% Vitamin C 5.2%
Calcium 88.4% Iron 66.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet