Oven Fried Cheese Mackerel
|Mackerel fillets||2 Pound|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Process cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Cooking oil/Melted fat||3 Tablespoon|
1) Cut fillets into thin slices and pat dry.
2) Preheat oven to 500 degree.
3) In a bowl, combine egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
4) Mix parsley, breadcrumbs, and cheese and then dip the fish slices in the mixture.
5) Roll the fish slices in breadcrumbs.
6) In a cookie sheet, arrange the fish, spread melted fat over the fish, and bake for 10-15 minutes or until done.
7) Check seasoning and serve.