Cottage Cheese Ring
|Cottage cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon rind||1 Teaspoon, grated|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Mixed fruit||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a bowl blend cottage cheese, sour cream and lemon rind together and set aside.
2. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over 3 tablespoons water and lemon juice to soften and dissolve over low heat.
3. Stir in sugar and salt and remove from heat.
4. Add to cottage cheese mixture, combining thoroughly.
5. Turn into wet ring mold and chill until firm.
6. Place over salad greens, fill center with fresh fruit and serve.