|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Dash|
|Egg yolks||3 , lightly beaten|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a pan, melt butter and then stir in butter.
2) Boil milk and gently pour in the flour mixture, stirring constantly.
3) Blend in cheese, salt, and pepper until cheese melts.
4) Remove from heat, let it cool, and then stir in egg yolks.
5) Take a 9-inch square pan, spread the mixture, and let it chill.
6) Cut the mixture into fancy shapes, coat with a mixture of beaten eggs, flour, water, and then roll over breadcrumbs.
7) Let it dry at room temperature and then deep fry in deep heated fat (390 degree).
8) Drain on paper towels.
9) Serve with fried parsley.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4175 Calories from Fat 2810
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 315 g485%
Saturated Fat 187.9 g939.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1152.3 mg384.1%
Sodium 3213.3 mg133.9%
Total Carbohydrates 137 g45.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.3 g17.2%
Sugars 20.8 g
Protein 209 g417.8%
Vitamin A 92% Vitamin C 0.11%
Calcium 192.3% Iron 57.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet