|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated gruyere cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1 Dash|
|Egg yolks||3 , lightly beaten|
|Fine dry bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a pan, melt butter and then stir in butter.
2) Boil milk and gently pour in the flour mixture, stirring constantly.
3) Blend in cheese, salt, and pepper until cheese melts.
4) Remove from heat, let it cool, and then stir in egg yolks.
5) Take a 9-inch square pan, spread the mixture, and let it chill.
6) Cut the mixture into fancy shapes, coat with a mixture of beaten eggs, flour, water, and then roll over breadcrumbs.
7) Let it dry at room temperature and then deep fry in deep heated fat (390 degree).
8) Drain on paper towels.
9) Serve with fried parsley.