Little Dill Cheese Loaves
|Active dry yeast||1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cream style cottage cheese||1⁄2 Pound (1 Cup)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sifted all purpose flour||2 1⁄3 Cup (37.33 tbs)|
1) in a large bowl, pour moderately warm water. Spinkle yeast into the water and stirr until dissolved. Keep aside.
2) In a small sauce pain heat the cheese until lukewarm and stir in the yeast
3) Using an electric hand whisk/mixer bet in the sugar, onion, dill, weed, salt, baking soda, egg and 1/3cup flour for 2 minutes at a medium speed.
4) Stir in the flour continuously beating until it forms a soft dough.
5) Using a clean cloth, cover the dough. Set aside for an hour. The yeast will cause the dough to rise, wait until it doubles in size. Keep in a warm place.
6) Set aside six 6 ounce dishes or custrard cups.
7) Once the dough has risen, press it down using your hands and spoon evenly into the six custard cups.
8) Keep the cups aside and allow it to rise for another 45 minutes in a walr place. The dough should double in size.
9) At 350 Degreed Farenheit, bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
10) Now place aluminium foil paper on each of the cups and continue baking for another 15 mins tillt he loves give a hollow sound when tapped.
11) Place soft buttter or margerine on the loaves and allow to cool
12) Once cool, remove the loaves from the cups and serve hot or cold