Tuna 'N' Cheese Supper
|Flour||1 1⁄4 Tablespoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Made mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Grated cheddar cheese||3 Ounce|
|Canned tuna fish||7 Ounce (1 Tin)|
1. Drain extra oil from the tuna fish tin. Flake the flesh of the fish.
2. Take a saucepan and melt some butter or margarine on low flame. Add flour and cook for 1 minute. Do not turn the flour brown.
3. Add the milk and beating continuously for smooth sauce. Bring the mixture to boil and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Pour in seasoning, mustard and the cheese. Stir well to melt the cheese.
5. Add flaked fish in the cheese sauce. Stir continuously to mix.
6. Serve the dish in serving plates with grilled mushrooms and hot buttered toast.
Calories 572 Calories from Fat 332
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 37 g57.5%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g100.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 105.9 mg35.3%
Sodium 1268.3 mg52.8%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.29 g1.2%
Sugars 6.4 g
Protein 43 g86%
Vitamin A 23.2% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 45.8% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet