Pineapple Cheese Cart Wheel
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chopped mixed candied fruits and peels||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned pineapple slices||29 Ounce, chilled and drained (8 In Number, 1 No 2 1/2 Can)|
|Curly endive||2 Ounce|
|Cooked pitted prune||6 , chilled|
1) In a bowl, whip the softened cream cheese alongwith pineapple syrup or 1-2 teaspoons light cream, until creamy.
2) Then stir in the peels and candied fruits, blend well.
3) On 4 pineapple slices, spread the cheese mixture and cover with rest of the slices.
4) Halve each pineapple sandwich and place on the edge of the curly endive.
5) Place additional peels and candied fruits on the edges of cream cheese, if desired.
6) Garnish with the chilled pitted prunes and serve immediately.