Rosy Fruit Molds With Cheese
|Canned sliced pineapple||20 Ounce (1 Can, No.2 Size)|
|Canned fruit cocktail||1 Pound (1 Can, 2 Cups)|
|Raspberry flavored gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon (Fresh / Frozen / Canned)|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cream cheese||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) Drain and reserve the syrups from the fruit cocktail and pineapple, level up to 2 cups with water.
2) Bring 7 cups of the liquid to a boil, stir in the gelatin until dissolved.
3) Stir in rest of the liquid, almond extract and lemon juice, then refrigerate until slightly firm.
4) Slice the cream cheese into 8 square pieces, wrap each piece around the walnut halves and shape into balls.
5) In the individual molds, arrange the cheese balls at the bottom.
6) Mix the fruit cocktail with the gelatin mixture, pour over the cheese balls and refrigerate until set.
7) Unmold over the pineapple slices and serve immediately.