Cheese Stuffed Shells With Basil
|Low fat ricotta cheese||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce, divided (1 Package)|
|Basil||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Pasta shells||6 Ounce, cooked|
|Pasta sauce||26 Ounce (1 Jar)|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine garlic, basil, ricotta cheese, and mozzarella cheese.
3) Stuff the pasta shell with 2 tablespoon of cheese filling.
4) Take a 12 x 7 - inch baking dish and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
5) Pour the sauce over the filled shells and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella cheese.
6) Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 degree.
7) Garnish and serve.