Cottage Cheese Spring Onion And Chive Fritters
|Spring onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), chopped|
|Cottage cheese||4 Ounce|
|Plain flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Frying)|
1) In a small pan, saute the spring onions in melted butter.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the sauted spring onions, cottage cheese, flour, salt, pepper and egg yolk; blend well.
3) Stiffly whisk the egg whites and stir in to the cottage cheese mixture.
4) In a frying pan, drop tbsps of the mixture in the heated oil and fry the fritters for two min on each side, drain well.
5) Serve immediately on a nice plate.