Blue Cheese Mousse with Fruits Vinaigrettes
|Creamy blue cheese||1 1⁄2 Ounce, grated (40 Gram)|
|Plain unsweetened yogurt||2 Tablespoon|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Powdered gelatin||2 Teaspoon, dissolved in 2 tablespoon water|
|Water||2 Tablespoon (For Dissolving The Gelatin)|
|Oil||1 Teaspoon (For Greasing)|
|Pear||1 Small, peeled and sliced (For Garnish)|
|Kiwi fruit||1 Small, peeled and sliced (For Garnish)|
|Raspberries||2 Ounce (For Garnish, 50 Gram)|
|Vinaigrette dressing||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Mint sprig||1 (For Garnish)|
1) In a bowl, add the cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise and egg yolk, blend well; season with salt and pepper and stir in the dissolved gelatine.
2) Stiffly whisk the egg white, fold gently into the cheese mixture; pour in the mixture into a well greased 300ml ring mould and chill to set well in the refrigerator.
3) In a bowl add the fruits and the vinaigrette dressing, blend well.
4) when the mousse is well set, remove the mould and arrange the fruits in the center or around the edge.
5) Garnish with the sprig of mint and serve .