Creamy Corn Fondue
|Finely chopped green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Chicken broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (Homemade, Canned Or From Bouillon Cubes)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Canned cream-style corn||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Liquid pepper sauce||4 Drop|
|Vegetable pieces||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Fresh, For Dipping)|
1. Take a 2 -quart glass measuring pitcher and add butter and green pepper into it. Microwave it for about a minute at high. Keep the pitcher uncovered throughout the cooking time.
2. Fold in flour, salt, red pepper to the mixture in the pitcher and stir them well.
3. Add the chicken broth to the flour mixture and mix them well.
4. Microwave it at high for 5 ½ -6 ½ minutes until the mixture becomes thick and stir them atleast once during the cooking time. Leave the pitcher uncovered during the cooking time.
5. Fold in cheese to the sauce and stir it until it gets softened. Add liquid pepper sauce and corn. Cook it in microwave to serving temperature during which cook it for about 1 ½ -2 minutes at high.
6. Serve the fondue with vegetables.