Golden Cheese Sponge
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sweetened whipped cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 300° F.
2) In a bowl, whip up egg yolks to thick and lemon colored.
3) Gradually add sugar and beat thoroughly.
4) Separately combine flour, lemon juice, rind, salt, sour cream, cottage cheese and butter.
5) Beat to a smooth mixture.
6) Use a 1 1/2-quart casserole to pour mixture.
7) Bake inside the oven for 1 hour or until set.
8) Serve the cake by garnishing with any favorite topping.