Garlic Herb Cheese
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages ,8 Ounces Each)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 Stick, Not Margarine)|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Hot red pepper sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (Small Clove)|
|Dried thyme leaves||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried tarragon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dried parsley||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seed crackers||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. Line a straight-sided, decorative 2 1/2- or 3-cup mold with plastic wrap, extending it up the side of the mold.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer, beat cream cheese, butter, Worcestershire, red-pepper sauce, garlic and 1 teaspoon thyme until well mixed.
3. Pack cheese mixture into mold. Wrap with plastic; refrigerate until firm— several hours or overnight.
4. Lift out of mold onto plate for gift-giving. Remove plastic wrap. Sprinkle side of cheese with dried herbs. Cover with plastic wrap; refrigerate until gift-giving time.
5. For gift-giving, add a ribbon bow to cheese plate; give it with the package of crackers.