|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), lightly packed|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, cream butter with an electric mixer.
3) Beat in cheddar cheese, milk, salt, Tabasco, paprika and cayenne and gradually stir in bread crumbs and flour.
4) Knead the mixture and divide the mixture into 2 halves.
5) With a wax paper, wrap each of the halves and chill.
6) Between the two layers of the waxed paper roll out the dough at a time to 1/8-inch thickness.
7) With a pastry wheel, cut into thin strips.
8) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
9) Arrange on greased baking sheets and bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown.