|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), lightly packed|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a bowl, cream butter with an electric mixer.
3) Beat in cheddar cheese, milk, salt, Tabasco, paprika and cayenne and gradually stir in bread crumbs and flour.
4) Knead the mixture and divide the mixture into 2 halves.
5) With a wax paper, wrap each of the halves and chill.
6) Between the two layers of the waxed paper roll out the dough at a time to 1/8-inch thickness.
7) With a pastry wheel, cut into thin strips.
8) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.
9) Arrange on greased baking sheets and bake for 10-15 minutes or until brown.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3190 Calories from Fat 1757
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 199 g306.4%
Saturated Fat 117.6 g587.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 521.2 mg173.7%
Sodium 5080 mg211.7%
Total Carbohydrates 229 g76.3%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g34%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 126 g252.3%
Vitamin A 120.8% Vitamin C 0.86%
Calcium 317.2% Iron 81.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet