Avocado Cream Cheese
|Cottage cheese||4 Ounce|
|Double cream/5 ounce tinned cream||1⁄4 Pint|
|Hard boiled eggs||2|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Avocado pears||2 , halved|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Cress||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Red pepper strips||2 , blanched|
1) Use a wire strainer to press cottage cheese. In a large bowl, the cheese should be kneaded smoothly.
2) Fold in cream, chopped egg, onion and mayonnaise. Blend together.
3) With the silver or plastic spoon, scrape out the pale green flesh from avocados.
4) Combine both the mixtures.
5) Fold in both the mixtures.
6) Season with freshly ground black pepper, salt and lemon juice.
7) Place inside refrigerator, to chill.
8) Use pottery dish, by roughening surface with two forks, and garnished with cress and lemon twists and red pepper.