Beer and Cheese Fondue
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Beer||1 Bottle (1 l)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Dried chillies||1 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a saucepan melt the butter and stir in the garlic.
2. Put in the flour and stir vigorously until smooth.
3. Pour in the beer, stirring all the time, and bring to the boil.
4. Put in the grated cheese and seasonings.
5. When it has all melted, turn the heat down very low and keep warm or pour into a fondue pot.
6. Place some raw vegetables or chunks of good bread to dip into the fondue.