Homemade Boursin Cheese with Black Pepper
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a bowl, mix garlic and salt to a paste and keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl or food processor bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, pepper, garlic mixture, pepper and parsley to a smooth mixture.
4. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks to store it.
5. Transfer to 2-cup oven-safe bowl, bake in the oven for 10 minutes and serve warm or serve at room temperature.
6. Serve with croustades, or crackers or as filling for hors d'oeuvre bite sized puffs.
Calories 322 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.9%
Saturated Fat 18.3 g91.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 92.6 mg30.9%
Sodium 433.9 mg18.1%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.3%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 34.5% Vitamin C 21.2%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 16.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet