Homemade Boursin Cheese With Black Pepper
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Snipped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground black pepper||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Take a bowl, mix garlic and salt to a paste and keep aside.
3. In a large mixer bowl or food processor bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, pepper, garlic mixture, pepper and parsley to a smooth mixture.
4. Cover the bowl and keep in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks to store it.
5. Transfer to 2-cup oven-safe bowl, bake in the oven for 10 minutes and serve warm or serve at room temperature.
6. Serve with croustades, or crackers or as filling for hors d'oeuvre bite sized puffs.