|Grated american cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1 Teaspoon (Royal)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄16 Teaspoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven to the required temperature.
2) In a bowl, add in cheese, flour, baking powder, cayenne pepper and paprika. Mix them well.
3) Pour in a beaten egg and mix again.
4) Pour in just enough milk to make a very firm dough.
5) On a slightly floured surface, roll out the dough, 6 inches thick. Knife out strips 5 inches long and ¼ inches wide.
6) Bake for 15 minutes.
7)Remove from oven and serve hot.