|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|French bread loaf||1 , sliced 1/2 inch thick|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Set the oven to 300°.
2) Take a small bowl and in it combine olive oil, melted butter and garlic.
3) Brush the butter mixture on both sides of the bread slices.
4) Keep the slices on a baking sheet.
5) Bake for around 20 minutes or until it turns light brown.
6) Sprinkle paprika, Parmesan cheese and dried basil on the baked slices.
7) Serve with soup.