Goats Cheese With Parma Ham
|Goats cheese||8 Ounce, sliced (225 Gram)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Parma ham||2 Ounce, cut into strips (50 Grams)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||3 Ounce, chopped (75 Gram)|
|Basil||1 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Basil sprig||1 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat the grilling equipment.
2) Take a grill pan and arrange cheese slices on it. Place it over the grill and cook for about 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
3) In the meantime, take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in garlic and fry for a couple of minutes.
4) Now, add sun dried tomatoes and ham, and saute until ham sizzles. Toss in basil.
5) Toss the sauce with freshly cooked pasta and put in warm serving plates Garnish with freshly ground pepper, basil sprigs and top up with a slice of cheese.