Chocolate Cream Cheese Pie
|Chocolate wafers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened (1 Package)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Semisweet chocolate morsels||6 Ounce, melted (1 Package)|
|Egg whites||2 (At Room Temperature)|
|Frozen whipped topping||1 Cup (16 tbs), thawed|
|Pecans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
1) Stir and mix crushed wafers and margarine.
2) Spread mixture into a 9-inch pie pan and bake at 325° for 10 minutes.
3) Let it cool completely.
4) Mix cheese, 1/4 cup sugar, and vanilla and beat to cream.
5) Add egg yolks and beat well.
6) Mix melted chocolate.
7) Beat egg whites till foamy.
8) Gently add 1/4 cup sugar and beat till stiff peaks form.
9) Gradually add to chocolate mixture.
10) Fold 1 cup whipped topping and pecans into chocolate mixture and pour into prepared crust.
11) Freeze pie for 3 hours.
12) Serve with a dollop of whipped topping and garnish with chocolate curls.