Lincoln Cheese Log
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried beef||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Mix Swiss cheese, cream cheese and horseradish together. If the mixture is very stiff, add little cream to loosen the mixture.
2. Shape the mixture into a 1.5 inch diameter long roll.
3. Take waxed paper, spread dried beef and roll the cheese roll on it to coat evenly.
4. Allow to chill overnight so that flavors are properly blended.
5. Make into slices, arrange atop crackers and serve.