Lincoln Cheese Log
|Cream cheese||1⁄2 Pound|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried beef||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1. Mix Swiss cheese, cream cheese and horseradish together. If the mixture is very stiff, add little cream to loosen the mixture.
2. Shape the mixture into a 1.5 inch diameter long roll.
3. Take waxed paper, spread dried beef and roll the cheese roll on it to coat evenly.
4. Allow to chill overnight so that flavors are properly blended.
5. Make into slices, arrange atop crackers and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1416 Calories from Fat 815
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 92 g141%
Saturated Fat 54 g269.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 333.7 mg111.2%
Sodium 2706.1 mg112.8%
Total Carbohydrates 104 g34.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.33 g1.3%
Sugars 51 g
Protein 45 g89.4%
Vitamin A 66.6% Vitamin C 4.2%
Calcium 72.5% Iron 13.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet