|Shredded swiss cheese||16 Ounce (4 Cups)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh garlic||To Taste, grated|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Take a casserole, add flour, cheese, pepper, garlic, nutmeg. Salt, wine, blend well, cover and cook for about 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Stir thoroughly and take off from the oven.
3. Cook for 30 to 60 seconds to melt cheese completely.
4. Add Kirsch and stir well.
5. Use a fork and make squares of the French bread loaves and dip in fondue.
6. Serve immediately.