|Shredded swiss cheese||16 Ounce (4 Cups)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh garlic||To Taste, grated|
|White wine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Take a casserole, add flour, cheese, pepper, garlic, nutmeg. Salt, wine, blend well, cover and cook for about 6 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Stir thoroughly and take off from the oven.
3. Cook for 30 to 60 seconds to melt cheese completely.
4. Add Kirsch and stir well.
5. Use a fork and make squares of the French bread loaves and dip in fondue.
6. Serve immediately.
Calories 1155 Calories from Fat 557
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g97.6%
Saturated Fat 40.5 g202.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 208.6 mg69.5%
Sodium 691.5 mg28.8%
Total Carbohydrates 31 g10.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.57 g2.3%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 63 g125.9%
Vitamin A 37.7% Vitamin C 0.29%
Calcium 182% Iron 10.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet