Vegetarian Macaroni Au Gratin
|Cream of celery soup||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Cream of evaporated milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cracker crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a saucepan of boiling water, cook macaroni as directed in the package; drain well.
3. In another saucepan, put together soup, milk and cheese; heat with constant stirring until cheese melts.
4. Add the cheese sauce to macaroni; add mustard, salt and pepper and mix well.
5. In a pan, melt butter and stir in crumbs.
6. Into a greased baking dish, transfer the macaroni and cover top with buttered crumbs.
7. Bake in hot oven for 30 minutes.
8. Serve Vegetarian Macaroni Au Gratin in the baking dish.
Calories 1591 Calories from Fat 550
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g94.7%
Saturated Fat 35.9 g179.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.9 mg51.6%
Sodium 2388.7 mg99.5%
Total Carbohydrates 204 g67.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.9 g35.7%
Sugars 49.4 g
Protein 50 g100.7%
Vitamin A 42.1% Vitamin C 0.13%
Calcium 110.7% Iron 26.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet