Olive Cheese Snacks
|Bacon cheese spread||5 Ounce (1 Jar, 150 Gram)|
|Butter||45 Milliliter, softened (3 Tablespoons)|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Dash|
|All purpose flour||150 Milliliter (2/3 Cup)|
|Baking powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Stuffed green olives||36 Small|
1) Combine the cheese spread and butter, then blend until light and fluffy.
2) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Mix in the flour and baking powder to form a dough.
4) With a teaspoon of dough, shape around each olive and place them on a pizza pan.
5) Bake in the oven as per directions until golden brown.
6) Serve in a nice plate.