Tuna Cheese Bake
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Macaroni shells||8 Ounce (Uncooked, 2 Cups)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped green pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Chopped sharp process cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Or Shredded)|
|Flaked tuna||1 Can (10 oz), drained|
|Pimiento stuffed green olives||4|
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) In a skillet, add oil to heat up.
3) Add macaroni shells, onion and pepper to sauté.
4) Sprinkle with flour.
5) Reduce the heat to low and cook until the macaroni yellows, about 10 minutes.
6) Pour in milk, cheese and tuna.
7) Use a greased casserole to put the mixture. Sprinkle with crumbs, if desired.
8) Bake inside oven for about 35 minutes, or until macaroni shells are very tender.
9) Serve by garnishing with sliced, pimiento-stuffed green olives.