Chocolate Cream Cheese Dessert
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce (2 Packages)|
|Vanilla wafers||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Melted butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mix chocolate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||4 , separated|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven at 250°F.
2) Use large size mixing bowl, to blend crushed wafers and melted butter.
3) Use a well-buttered 9-inch spring form pan to line evenly with crumb mixture.
4) Place inside refrigerator for chilling.
5) In a large size mixing bowl add cheese to beat until fluffy.
6) Beat egg yolks.
7) Separately combine 1/2 cup sugar, chocolate-flavored mix, vanilla extract and salt to stir into the egg yolk mixture. Bled well to form soft peak.
8) Gently whip in 1/3 cup sugar and continue to whip until whites hold firm peaks.
9) Add this into the cheese mixture.
10) Pour the batter into crumb-lined pan.
11) Place inside oven to bake for 2 hours, without disturbing.
12) Allow to cool after removing the pan from oven.
13) Remove sides of pan.
14) Prepare the frosting by whipping heavy cream with 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover the cake with this frosting and shaved chocolate.