|Kosher salt||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||2 Teaspoon, crushed (Minimum 3 Pound Centre Piece Of Incredibly Fresh Salmon, Boned And Split Into 2 Sides. For Each Pound Use:)|
|Dill leaves||1 Bunch (100 gm), coarsely chopped (Stems And Leaves)|
1. Take an enameled or pyrex pan in which the salmon fits properly.
2. Sprinkle seasonings comprising of salt, sugar, pepper and some dill at the bottom.
3. Rub the seasonings on both sides of the salmon thoroughly.
4. Put a side, skin down into the pan.
5. Add almost all seasoning to it and put most of the dill too.
6. Cover it with the other side of salmon fitting it properly while the upper side remains skin up.
7. Sprinkle it with rest of the seasonings and dill.
8. Take some plastic wrap and cover it securely.
9. Refrigerate for 3 days while turning it over after every 12 hours.
10. Skin and slice the salmon diagonally.
11. Serve it with mayonnaise mixed with Rosenfeld Russian Mustard and Sable.