Full Meal Casserole
|Frozen asparagus||10 Ounce (1 Large Package)|
|Diced cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||2 Can (20 oz)|
|Pimento cheese slice||6|
1) Take a large sized shallow casserole and keep the toast in it.
2) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
3) Cook the asparagus following the package instructions.
4) Layer the chicken and asparagus alternately over the toast.
5) Stir the chicken soup into water and pour it over the asparagus.
6) Bake the casserole meal for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
7) Sprinkle cheese to cover the top of the meal and bake it till the cheese melts.
8) Serve this dish with tossed salad or fresh tomato slices.