Easy Cheese Sandwich
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a pan, spray cooking oil.
2. Place the bread on the pan and brown it on one side. Remove it from the pan once it is slightly toasted.
3. Place the bread on a plate with the brown side up. Place a slice of cheese over it.
4. Place tomato slices over it.
5. Add salt and pepper over it.
6. Place another slice of cheese over it.
7. Top it with toasted bread brown side down.
8. Heat the pan again and spray oil.
9. Place the sandwich over it and toast it on medium flame until the bread browns.
10. Cut Easy cheese sandwich into triangles and serve it hot with chutney or sauce.