For a simple snack idea that technically only requires one ingredient, watch this Atkins diet cooking video. In this video, Kent Altena demonstrates two ways how to make cheese crisps, one of the easiest low carb snacks recipes around.
For microwave mozzarella crisps
8 Ounce, shredded
For stove mozzarella crisps
For Microwave Mozzarella Crisps
1. In a microwave, place the parchment paper.
2. Place the mozzarella cheese in small batches over the parchment paper.
3. Season with garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Microwave for 2 ½ minutes.
4. Serve crisps with tomato salsa.
For Stove Mozzarella Crisps
1. Heat a saucepan over medium high heat.
2. Place the mozzarella cheese over the pan and spread evenly.
3. Top with Parmesan and season with garlic salt and Italian seasoning. Cook for 30 seconds.
4. Slice the mozzarella crisp and serve as pizza.
Are you looking for a quick snack recipe to serve this evening? We've got one just for you. Watch this video to learn a Low Carb Cheese Crisps recipe which is sinfully delicious and as the name suggests, it is healthy too. Don't give it a miss.