This episode of 2kidscooking you will learn how to Make Your Own Mozzarel. There is a scientific way of preparing mozzarella cheese, so get the measurements and temperature right. Watch the steps carefully to get the best homemade cheese. As you get used to making your own Mozzarel, you get to enjoy juicy cheese every time.
2 % milk
2 Tablespoon (Citric Acid & Ascorbic Acid)
1⁄2 , dissolved
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Bring the milk to around 50 degrees.
2. Dissolve 1 tbsp fruit fresh in 1/4 cup water. Add this to the milk.
3. Add 1 tbsp dry fruit fresh to the milk. Stir.
4. Heat the milk on low flame and bring it to 88 degrees.
5. Add the rennet tablet mixture.
6. Stir for about a minute and let it sit under stir for 30 minutes.
7. Cut the curd in 1 inch cubes with the help of a knife.
8. Bring the curd to 108 degrees and let it sit for 20 minutes.
9. Strain water out of the curd and you get cheese. Let it sit in the strainer for 10 minutes.
10. Transfer the cheese to a bowl and squeeze it with fingers a little bit.
11. Warm it up in the microwave for 30 seconds.
12. Strain out water by pouring the cheese into the strainer.
13. Put it back into the bowl and warm for 30 seconds. Remove the whey again.
14. Form a mozzarella ball with hands. Refrigerate it.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.
Mozzarella is about getting the measurements right and the method right! Mom and the kids are attempting this recipe for the second time and end up with a nice stretchy cheese portion! Watch this video on how to make home made cheese!