Green ? Noodles En Coguflle
|Green noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Diced sharp cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Hard-cooked eggs||3 , halved|
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse. Set aside.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour, salt and Tabasco. Remove from heat and stir in milk.
4. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and slightly thickened. Add Cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
5. Combine noodles and sauce. Pour mixture into a 1 1/2 -quart casserole.
6. Bake 30 minutes. Top casserole with egg halves during last 5 minutes of baking.