|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cheddar cheese||16 Ounce, shredded|
|Red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Microwave butter in glass mixing bowl for 20 to 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Blend in cheese, egg, salt, pepper, paprika and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
2. Remove crusts from bread. Cut each slice into quarters.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 4 minutes on HIGH.
4. Top each bread square with a scant teaspoonful of cheese mixture. Arrange 15 squares on preheated grill.
5. Microwave for about 1 minute, on HIGH, or until cheese is melted.
6. Reheat microwave browning grill for 2 1/2 minutes on HIGH. Continue cooking squares as directed. If desired, garnish with parsley.