Cream Cheese And Apple Roulage
|All purpose flour||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Apple butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped pitted dates||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheese filling||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Apple filling||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Powdered sugar||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Coat a 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan with cooking spray; line bottom with wax paper. Coat wax paper and sides of pan with cooking spray; dust with 2 teaspoons flour. Set aside.
3. Beat eggs in a large bowl with a mixer at high speed until foamy. Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar, beating until thick and pale (about 5 minutes).
4. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine 1 cup flour and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Gently fold flour mixture into egg mixture. Fold in apple butter and dates.
5. Spread cake batter evenly into prepared pan. Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
6. Loosen cake from sides of pan, and turn out onto a dishtowel dusted with 2 tablespoons powdered sugar; carefully peel off wax paper.Starting at narrow end, roll up cake and towel together. Place, seam side down, on a wire rack; cool completely (about 1 hour).
7. Unroll cake carefully; remove towel. Spread Cheese and Apple Fillings evenly over cake. Reroll cake; place, seam side down, on a platter. Cover and chill 2 hours. Dust cake with 1 tablespoon powdered sugar.
Calories 202 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.2 mg22.1%
Sodium 258.9 mg10.8%
Total Carbohydrates 40 g13.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.99 g4%
Sugars 27.3 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 1.8% Vitamin C 0.3%
Calcium 6.7% Iron 6.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet