|Cream cheese||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Refrigerated butterflake rolls||7 1⁄2 Ounce (1 package)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
1. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
2. Beat together cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla. Beat egg white until stiff; fold into cheese mixture.
3. On 2 large, ungreased cookie sheets, use fingers to flatten butterflake rolls, pushing outward so that a small rim is formed and diameter of each is about 3 1/2 inches.
4. Brush rims with beaten egg; then place heaping tablespoon of cheese mixture in center of each.
5. Bake 12 to 14 minutes; cool. Top each with a glaced cherry half, if desired.