Baked Cheese Toast
|Cheese||225 Gram, grated|
|Onions||2 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped tomatoes||2 Large, deseeded and chopped|
|Eggs||3 , beaten|
|Tomato sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Salt||2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
1. Butter the bread slices.
2. Mix half the cheese, onion, salt with beaten eggs.
3. Spread the mixture on each slice of bread. Sprinkle remaining cheese on each slice and top with chopped tomatoes.
4. Spoon a little tomato sauce on each slice and top with cream.
5. Bake in preheated moderate oven 180Â°C-350Â°F - gas mark-4 for 10 minutes.
6. Serve hot. Can be served as breakfast tiffin or after school snack.