Pepper Rings With Goat's Cheese
|Peppers||2 Large (red or green variety)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Tomatoes||8 Ounce, chopped (250 gram)|
|Chopped fresh basil||2 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Soft goat cheese||4 Ounce (125 gram)|
|Natural yogurt||60 Milliliter (4 tablespoons)|
1. Put the whole peppers under a preheated grill, turning them until the skin becomes crisp and blackened. Cool, then peel off the outer skin. Slice the peppers into 3/4 inch (2cm) rings, removing any seeds.
2. Put the onion and tomatoes into the base of a large casserole or ovenproof dish. Sprinkle over the basil and pepper.
3. With a fork, mash together the goat's cheese and yogurt.
4. Arrange the pepper rings over the tomatoes and onion. Fill each with some of the cheese and yogurt mixture. Cover the casserole.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at Gas Mark 4,350°F, 180°C for 30-40 minutes. Serve hot or cold.