Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Cream Cheese? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a kid friendly recipe. Raw Cream Cheese is a very popular Italian ingredient. It is generally made on Christmas. Luci Lock from www.mercola.com explains how to make healthy cream cheese using raw ingredients to suit your metabolic type. Cook, Share and enjoys this Raw Cream Cheese recipe.
Luci Lock from www.mercola.com explains how to make healthy cream cheese using raw ingredients to suit your metabolic type.
1 Cup (16 tbs), raw
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Teaspoon (1/8th of thepacket)
1 , crush
Jamaican jerk seasoning
1. Clean your utensils to be used thoroughly with soap water and hot water.
2. In the measuring jug, add the whole raw milk, heavy cream, masophilic starter and animal rennet and whisk well together to come the ingredients.
3. Pour the mix into a glass bowl and put the lid on it.
4. Place in a warm place overnight or for 8-10 hours. Leave the bowl in the oven with the oven light on, if you are at a cold place.
5. Pour the mix through a cheese cloth and colander. Leave the mix to drain for a few hours.
6. Once done, place the residue in the cheese cloth into a glass bowl.
7. Add salt, crushed garlic and Jamaican jerk seasoning and stir well to combine.
8. You can store the flavored cheese for up to 4 days with the lid on the bowl.
9. Serve as a dip with carrots, cucumbers or anything of your choice.
TIPS: You can use any seasonings of your choice.
Things You Will Need
bowl with a lid