|Plain yogurt||16 Ounce (non fat)|
1. You will need a double-thick layer of fine-mesh cotton cheesecloth or paper coffee filters. Place this over a colander that does not rust.
2. Place colander in a deep bowl.
3. Pour yogurt into colander and cover with plastic wrap.
4. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Discard drained liquid and place yogurt in a small bowl.
6. Cover, refrigerate, and use when needed.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 277 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.7%
Saturated Fat 9.5 g47.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 59 mg19.7%
Sodium 208.6 mg8.7%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 21.1 g
Protein 16 g31.5%
Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 54.9% Iron 1.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet