Cheese sticks are deep-fried snacks composed of sliced cheeses wrapped in spring roll wrapper. This is totally different from the cheese sticks that they have here in North America wherein cheese (usually Mozzarella) is coated in a batter and deep-fried.
7 Ounce, sliced in small individual pieces (Pinoy Cheese May Be Used)
Spring roll wrapper
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Wrap the cheese in spring roll wrapper
2. Heat the pan and pour-in the cooking oil. Let the oil heat-up for a few minutes. (use a smaller pan to save oil)
3. Deep-fry the cheese in spring roll wrapper (uncooked cheese sticks) for 4 minutes or until the color of the spring roll wrapper turns golden brown.
4. Remove from the pan and place in a plate with paper towel. Let stand for a few minutes for the oil to drain.
5. Serve with mayonnaise and catsup dip. Share and enjoy!