|Unsalted butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened (1 Stick)|
|Cheese spread||10 Ounce (2 Jars)|
|Onion powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dill weed||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White sandwich bread loaf||1 Large, thinly sliced|
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor, mix together butter and cheese.
3) Add in onion powder, Worcestershire sauce, dill weed and sauce.
4) Cut crusts from bread.
5) Smear 3 slices of bread with cheese mixture.
6) Stack the bread slices, as if for a sandwich.
7) Cut each sandwich, to make nine cheese wiches.
8) Make more cheese wiches until all the cheese mixture is used.
9) Bake in the oven for 12 minutes until well toasted.
10) Serve hot with little mixed salad.