Summer Fruit And Cheese Mold
|Peach gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nectarines/Peaches||2 Small (Peeled)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages)|
|Raspberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. In medium-sized bowl, dissolve peach gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water; stir in 3/4 cup cold water. Pour 1/8 inch layer gelatin into 8-cup mold; refrigerate until almost set. Refrigerate remaining gelatin until it mounds. Slice 1 nectarine; arrange in gelatin in mold. Slice remaining nectarine; fold into gelatin in bowl; spoon over layer in mold. Refrigerate.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, stir sugar and unflavored gelatin. Beat in milk and egg yolks; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in gelatin mixture.
4. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites stiff; fold into cheese mixture; pour over peach layer. Refrigerate.
5. In medium-sized bowl, dissolve raspberry gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir in raspberries; pour over cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.