Summer Fruit And Cheese Mold
|Peach gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Nectarines/Peaches||2 Small (Peeled)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Unflavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , separated|
|Cream cheese||16 Ounce, softened (2 Packages)|
|Raspberry gelatin||3 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Frozen raspberries||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
1. In medium-sized bowl, dissolve peach gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water; stir in 3/4 cup cold water. Pour 1/8 inch layer gelatin into 8-cup mold; refrigerate until almost set. Refrigerate remaining gelatin until it mounds. Slice 1 nectarine; arrange in gelatin in mold. Slice remaining nectarine; fold into gelatin in bowl; spoon over layer in mold. Refrigerate.
2. In 2-quart saucepan, stir sugar and unflavored gelatin. Beat in milk and egg yolks; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
3. In large bowl, with mixer at low speed, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in gelatin mixture.
4. In small bowl, with mixer at high speed, beat egg whites stiff; fold into cheese mixture; pour over peach layer. Refrigerate.
5. In medium-sized bowl, dissolve raspberry gelatin in 3/4 cup boiling water. Stir in raspberries; pour over cheese layer. Cover and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2785 Calories from Fat 1513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 172 g264.3%
Saturated Fat 92.8 g464%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 933.1 mg311%
Sodium 1981.8 mg82.6%
Total Carbohydrates 274 g91.3%
Dietary Fiber 22.6 g90.4%
Sugars 240.1 g
Protein 72 g143.7%
Vitamin A 143.9% Vitamin C 23.2%
Calcium 65% Iron 24.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet