GMA On ABC W/Chefs Marti & Stormy Mongiello & JT presents Polynesian White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Its fun to make these cookies at home. It is a popular recipe in Chef's Bed and Breakfast inn located in NY.
Watch GMA On ABC W/Chefs Marti & Stormy Mongiello & JT for the complete recipe of this wonderful delicious cookies.
3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)
White chocolate chips
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Macadamia Nuts And English Walnuts Mixture)
Dry coconut powder
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or To Taste)
1. Take butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Knead and mix.
2. Add 1 egg and the flour. Knead with your hand.
3. Add the nut mixture and the coconut powder.
4. Add the dried pineapple. Knead to form a dough.
5. Roll the dough into small, bake them at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Would you like to treat your friends with some delicious Homemade cookie? Then, watch this video to make some fast and easy cookie. This is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy inside with full of flavor and very festive! A stylish cookie - make sure you eat one right out of the oven.