White Chocolate Chip cookie
|Butter stick||1 1⁄2|
|Brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|White sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Baking powder||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|White chocolate chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mixed nuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Macadamia Nuts And English Walnuts Mixture)|
|Dry coconut powder||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Or To Taste)|
1. Take butter, brown sugar, white sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Knead and mix.
2. Add 1 egg and the flour. Knead with your hand.
3. Add the nut mixture and the coconut powder.
4. Add the dried pineapple. Knead to form a dough.
5. Roll the dough into small, bake them at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
For more information please visit: http://www.theinnofthepatriots.com/
Calories 1734 Calories from Fat 961
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 110 g168.8%
Saturated Fat 70.5 g352.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 104.3 mg34.8%
Sodium 739.1 mg30.8%
Total Carbohydrates 177 g58.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53%
Sugars 122.4 g
Protein 21 g41.9%
Vitamin A 31.5% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 37.1% Iron 26.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet