A fabulous and simple recipe that is very similar to a cheese breadstick.
2 Ounce, shredded
1. Take a 10 inch non-stick skillet.
2. Add the cheese to the skillet and spread it evenly all over.
3. Cook over medium high heat.
4. when it starts bubbling, sprinkle the garlic powder over it.
5. When the base starts to brown, its time to turn.
6. Using a spatula, push the sides of mozzarella and roll it over until the cheese is out of the skillet in the form of a stick.
7. Transfer it on a paper towel and let it cool.
8. Eat with marinara sauce.
When you are on low carb diet and want to enjoy a cheese stick, what would you do? Now there is no need to crave for your favorite food as Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a super easy way of making low carb cheese stick. She is using just two ingredients and cooks it within minutes. Watch the video to find out the recipe and the calorie carb content of the dish.