Mac & Cheese is a comfort food of mine so I was happy to find an acceptable alternative!
16 Ounce, steamed
4 Ounce, softened
4 Ounce, shredded
2 Ounce, shredded
1. Take cream cheese and heavy cream in a bowl and whisk until it is smooth.
2. Stir in 4 oz of cheese.
3. Microwave for 2 min until the cheese melts.
4. Pour this in an 8 inch baking pan.
5. Add the cauliflower, mix and chop with the cream.
6. Lay it flat on the dish.
7. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
8. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese over the dish.
9. Pop it in the oven and bake for 30 min.
For more information please visit: http://wannabeloser.com/ You can visit wannabeloser for more videos like this. We have more recipes and videos there.
Want a low carb substitute for you favorite Mac and Cheese? In this video, chef Kelly from Lowcarbcafe shows a recipe that is low carb for those who want and also a less expensive version of mac and Cheese. As the name of the recipe suggests, this recipe is made with cauliflower and cheese.