|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), lightly packed|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cream the butter in the small bowl of an electric mixer. Beat in the cheddar cheese, milk, salt, Tabasco, paprika and cayenne. Gradually mix in the flour and bread crumbs.
2. Turn the mixture out on a smooth surface and knead by hand until the mixture is blended. Divide into halves and wrap each half in waxed paper. Chill in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
4. Between two layers of waxed paper, roll out half the dough at a time to one-eighth-inch thickness. Using a pastry wheel, cut into strips six inches long and one-half inch wide. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place on greased baking sheets and bake until lightly browned, ten to fifteen minutes.