|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), lightly packed|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Dash|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sifted|
|Soft bread crumbs||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Cream the butter in the small bowl of an electric mixer. Beat in the cheddar cheese, milk, salt, Tabasco, paprika and cayenne. Gradually mix in the flour and bread crumbs.
2. Turn the mixture out on a smooth surface and knead by hand until the mixture is blended. Divide into halves and wrap each half in waxed paper. Chill in the refrigerator several hours or overnight.
3. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
4. Between two layers of waxed paper, roll out half the dough at a time to one-eighth-inch thickness. Using a pastry wheel, cut into strips six inches long and one-half inch wide. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
5. Place on greased baking sheets and bake until lightly browned, ten to fifteen minutes.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2927 Calories from Fat 1605
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 182 g279.8%
Saturated Fat 106.4 g531.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 479.6 mg159.9%
Sodium 3936.6 mg164%
Total Carbohydrates 227 g75.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g34%
Sugars 12.7 g
Protein 102 g203.8%
Vitamin A 115.5% Vitamin C 0.86%
Calcium 232.1% Iron 78.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet